ECC Hot Lunch Program
Brought to you by
Bevaris Alliance strives to obtain the healthiest, cost effective and student friendly menus possible. Menus are planned ensuring that eight essential nutrients are met, including minimums for calories, protein, iron, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
In addition, they ensure that menus when averaged over the week provide less than 30% of total calories from fat, and less than 10% of calories from saturated fat.
Even in today’s economy, they continue to offer fresh fruits and vegetables daily, plus a variety of canned fruits, 100% fruit juices, and hot vegetables.
Most of our bread items are whole-grain or whole-wheat, and we try to offer vegetarian entrées each day.
Emmanuel ECC and Bevaris Alliance have partnered with MySchoolAccount.com for pre-ordering your child’s lunch. This service offers you the ability to monitor your children’s meal purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students as well as receive email reminders when an account balance gets low. Deposits and preorders can be made by e-check or credit card. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that preorders and account balance information will be current the following day.
Online ordering allows for the greatest number of menu choices each day - there's an option for everyone.
ECC lunch $3.75 Includes water or milk
Emergency lunches (same day - entrée of the day) or lunches ordered after the due date are $5.75
There will be no more paper forms for ordering lunches - all orders should be placed online.
MySchoolAccount.com charges a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 for each deposit using checking/savings (e-check) and there is a 4.75% fee for each deposit using a credit card.
- Make one deposit for the estimated annual amount - only one fee. Select any lunches by the due date each month. Emergency lunches would be automatically deducted from the balance.
- Order on a monthly basis (or other interval) and pay for the order - one fee for each order.
- The $5.75 emergency lunch fee should be paid the same day. Please drop off payment clearly marked with your child's name and homeroom to the kitchen staff or the box in the ECC office. Students without payment will receive the entrée of the day for lunch and the charge will be added to the online account. Please take care of balances in a timely way.
Refund policy: At the end of the school year, online balances can be rolled over to the new year, or a refund can be requested through Bevaris at 818-763-5434 ext 115.
MySchoolAccount.com account setup directions:
Active accounts from last year will not need to be activated again. Simply login to your account. If you forgot your password, select the “Forgot Password” link.
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Choose Bevaris Alliance from the “School District” drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
7. After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information.
To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your child’s Lunch ID number to add each student. The Lunch ID can be found under Demographics on PlusPortals.