Emmanuel Lutheran Early Childhood Center is a Christ-centered preschool owned and operated by Emmanuel Lutheran Church as a community service and as a Christian outreach. Our center is open to any child from 2 years through 5 years of age who is in good physical and emotional health. There is a six-week probation period for every child enrolled in our program. If we discover during that time period that we cannot meet the specific needs of your child, the specific needs of the parent for the child, or if your child's behavior requires special attention that takes away from the safety and quality of learning of the other children, we may ask you to withdraw your child from our preschool.
Children who are not completely potty-trained will be admitted on an individual basis depending upon progress being made in the area of development. We expect all children attending our program to be completely potty-trained by 3 years of age. We charge a diaper-changing fee of $30 per month until your toddler reaches the goal of potty independence.
Emmanuel Lutheran Early Childhood Center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and all school administered programs.
Emmanuel Lutheran Early Childhood Center welcomes families who are members of Emmanuel Lutheran Church, members of other congregations, or children whose families who have no church affiliation.
ECC ADMISSIONS PROCESS
2. APPLY FOR ADMISSION. Complete the online application for the ECC which includes your requested schedule and requested start date.
3. Your application will be reviewed to ensure that we have an appropriate class placement for your child given their age, development, and requested schedule.
4. You will be notified as soon as possible if there is an opening available.
5. Once accepted, you will be invited to register online, which includes the $200 registration fee and the required California state forms.
6. Please refer to the Tuition & Fees page for specific schedule information and additional fees.