Emmanuel Lutheran Early Childhood Center is a Christ-centered preschool owned and operated by Emmanuel Lutheran Church as a community service and as a Christian outreach. We welcome families who are members of Emmanuel Lutheran Church, members of other congregations, or children whose families who have no church affiliation.
We offer an early drop off from 7am and extended care until close at 6pm. We welcome and respect families of all cultural and religious backgrounds. In our safe and loving environment children play, learn and socialize through both free play and teacher guided activities.
Our weekly schedule encompasses gardening, cooking, STEM/STEAM activities, dance- instruction and performances, Spanish and an amazing chapel program…not to mention a solid foundation of age appropriate academics, that will enable your child to eventually take the next big step to Kindergarten.
ECC ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. To schedule a tour contact our Director Samantha Kester at (818) 762-1370 or email@example.com
2. APPLY FOR ADMISSION. Complete the online application for the ECC which includes your requested schedule and requested start date.
3. Your application will be reviewed to ensure that we have an appropriate class placement for your child given their age, development, and requested schedule.
4. You will be notified as soon as possible if there is an opening available.
5. Once accepted, you will be invited to register online, which includes the $200 registration fee and the required California state forms.
6. Please refer to the Tuition & Fees page for specific schedule information and additional fees.